Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backwoods G2 Fatboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backwoods G2 Fatboy

I got a new toy! I put a 10 lb. butt on this thing yesterday to try it out as this cabinet smoker thing is new to me.
    It came out great. I had a brisket and 40 wings on my stick burner and just watched this thing sit at 250ish all day.
    Just have to add some water to the about every 2-1/2 hours or so. The meat can out very moist and tender so I
    think I'm going to like this thing.
    Sorry I don't have any food pics. I had two kids and five grandkids so it was a little crazy.
    Attached Files

Nice looking rig. Looking forward to hearing more and seeing the cooks.

Comment

That's one mean shiny toy.
      Congrats on the new equipment and as you may be aware no pics it didn't happen☺
      You are going to have a lot of fun with that meat machine.
      Enjoy.

Comment

Looks great Enjoy have heard it makes some great Q. A Gold medal on here sort of qualifies it.

Comment

That rig might tempt me.....

Comment

Those are really cool, excellent choice.

Comment

Nice lookin rig!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Congratulations on a great looking smoker. That will be the centerpiece for many outstanding meals to come.

Comment

Congrats on the new Rig!!! What a buy! I would love to have one of these built in. They look sharp!

Comment

• cliffdw1
                      cliffdw1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The Fatboy is gone. It had a leak in the water pan and Backwoods replaced it but the replacement had a problem with it too. Props to Backwoods in the fact that they are refunding 100% but they do need some quality control.
                      Just ordered a T&K today, I'll post pics in six weeks or so.

• Spinaker
                      Spinaker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Really? That is unfortunate to hear. Although those T&K Smokers are beasts and I am sure you are going to be happy with it.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here