Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

270 Smoker vs Backwoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

270 Smoker vs Backwoods

Hey folks,
    Was just about to pull the trigger on a Backwoods Smoker, but came across the 270 line. They seem to be comparable, but the 270 also seems to have a slightly bigger fire box and it comes with wheels/handles standards. Anyone have experience with 270s? Or both?

I have not. They look good. If you get an XXLarge basket from Yokeup.net you can get at least 12 hours in a Backwoods.

Comment

• RaginCajunKen
      RaginCajunKen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jerod

We have reviewed many popular Backwoods smokers. They are very well known and used by many competitive teams.

Comment

• RaginCajunKen
      RaginCajunKen commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. I'd read the reviews on the Backwoods and was all set to pull the trigger. Then saw the 270s. I'm looking at the G2Chubby and the standard 270. (Budget won't let me go up to the Party.)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here