Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It Arrived! Humphrey's Queb'd Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Arrived! Humphrey's Queb'd Box

After weeks of waiting my Cabinet Smoker is here!

19 degrees and seasoning her with some Canola Oil, lump, and few Cherry Wood Chunks. Took about an hour to get up to 300.

Attached Files

Nice looking piece of equipment. Enjoy!

Comment

Congrats. Wondering is a harbor freight welding blanket might help when you decide to cook in Artic weather?

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        The cabinet is very well insulated one of the reasons I got it. I could have used a welders blanket on Thanksgiving when it was 20 degrees and the winds were whipping! My poor grill didn't stand a chance!

Sweet

Comment

That looks very nice.

Comment

Oh she's a beast!!!! I can't wait to see your first cook! Congrats on the new rig!

Comment

Those are some beefy casters. Nice!

Comment

Very excited to give it a run. Hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

She's a beauty thx for the pics of her. Looking forward to seeing some cooks.

Comment

• Spinaker
                  Spinaker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Word up hogdog!?!

Congrats! Awesome looking smoker. Share some cook shots when you can.

Did you join their Facebook group? Lots of great info on there so far. I placed an order for a stainless Qube'd Pint​ and am beyond excited. Are you using a Pit Viper or Pit Bull? I'm considering those two for my Humphrey's.
                ​

Comment

• Old Glory
                  Old Glory commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi I just got a Pit Viper for Christmas but haven't used it yet. Cook nicely. Still figuring out fire management. Have cooked ribs, Butt, Moinkballs, and chicken. Very happy with it.

I have joined the facebook page good stuff!

Man how did I miss this one. Sweeeeet !! Love these small vertical cabinets. I got my eye on an LSG Pee Wee, same basic design. Enjoy ... show us some cooks from it !!!!!

Comment

• Old Glory
                  Old Glory commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I really wanted an Ironside Slugger but the shipping again was a deal breaker. They are insulated cabinets that burn charcoal AND Sticks!

Since 2005, we have helped thousands of people get the perfect domain name.

• Troutman
                  Troutman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yea having 2 doors is a little better, I see your point Old Glory. Those Ironsides are sweet as well, but they sure are proud price wise.

EdF as much as I admire the technology and true blue smoking of the KBQ, the insulated cabinets don't have to be baby sat. In other words you put 20# of charcoal in them mixed with some wood and you're cooking for 12 hours straight. I'm just not into baby sitting a cooker.

• EdF
                  EdF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fair comment Troutman ! I wouldn't want it as our only cooker.

I don't have many right now
                Attached Files

Comment

Lookin good! Smoke on!!

Comment

Duuuuude, that thing is a beast.

Comment

• Old Glory
                      Old Glory commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ha Ha it is one of the smallest ones they make. Plenty of room inside though. I can't wait to hook up my Pit Viper.

• Spinaker
                      Spinaker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That sucks will ride smooth as hell with a fan! Old Glory

Ribs for lunch
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Old Glory
                      Old Glory commented
                      Editing a comment
                      These were some of the best ribs yet!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here