Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My personal opinion of myron mixon vulcan series v-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My personal opinion of myron mixon vulcan series v-9

This smoker was lost as you ladies and gentlemen have read and the reception was a beautiful moment to say the least. I must say with the utmost honesty, I am not an expert; however this is my experience I will share with you.
    The smoker when it arrived was a dream come true!! Let's face it, for the amount of money (besides the name and let's face it, beyond the attitude, not much better and beyond that my attitude runs pretty close to his; which doesn't bother me at all. . Let's get back to the smoker.. You really need the guru (which I thought I wouldn't need; bad decision on my part I believe now,) you need the guru or the sit and forget doesn't work. But who am I to say besides the guy who spent 4400 dollars to get it here. Don't get me wrong!! I still think it's great!!

Looking forward to hearing more about it and seeing your Q. Is this photo what you purchased? Congratulations on it showing up!

Click image for larger version

Name:	V9-right-514x514.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	157336

Comment

• MagWarrior
      MagWarrior commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the one.!! I have tried multiple options on charcoal and settings on air flow without artificial means and the one thing I come up with.. get the guru. .

Glad you like it.

Any smoker I would use with charcoal as the main heat source would definitely have a PID controller attached.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here