Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lone Star Grillz Insulated Cabinet Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Grillz Insulated Cabinet Smoker

Does anyone have one of these? Apparently they are made of 11 gauge steel compared to 20 gauge for the Backwoods Smoker G 2 Party. The 4 racks measure 24" X 27"for 2,592 square inches of cooking space, the 8 gallon water pan is constructed of 1/4" steel with a drain and is accessible from the top of the smoker without opening the cooking chamber. The smoker holds 40 pounds of charcoal, and will cook at 225 for 30-35 hours. Its safe operating temperatures are 180 - 400 degrees. The base price is $2,595. Here is a link to their video of this smoker:

http://www.lonestargrillz.com/Insulated-Smokers.html.

Again, does anyone have any experience with one of these?

I got experience drooling over it.

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things on other forums. They're built about ten minutes down the road from my house, but I've never dropped in on them yet.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here