Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im done. MCS and innovation never ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im done. MCS and innovation never ends

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

dunno if this has been posted before but yeah

I made one of those to cook corn dogs in a fryer, cooking time was reduced for some reason.

Comment

Fling grease and juices everywhere? Hmmm. Not very excited for the dry meat.

Comment

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't like Jerky?
        It's the Fling Grease Gyroscopic Grill. Slip, Slide, and Away.

That dude has some mad skills.

Comment

I have no clue if that thing would work or not, but that guy has some real talent.

Comment

At least it was a fun build. fun to watch.

Comment

Seems like it should have been made for chicken. But i would love to have one none the less. Mostly because gyroscopes are just cool.

Comment

The video was in a time lapse, in real life it would move much slower and probably just baste the meat like a rotisserie, is try it......id probably buy, I have a problem:/

Comment

• Murdy
                Murdy commented
                Editing a comment
                a rotisserie, but one working on multiple planes, probably cooks very evenly

One for Henrik to build?

Comment

• Henrik
                Henrik commented
                Editing a comment
                Nah, too complicated. I like to keep my grillin' simple. Just wanna sit by the fire with a beer, not watch a rotating gyro that's gonna make me dizzy :-)

I think a single plane of rotation, like he finished with would work better. The second one just seems to keep the same corner down all the time... Weird.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here