Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's See Those Stumps Smokers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RickyBobby
    commented on 's reply
    I’m thinking with smoke rollin’ and delicious meat, you may have had a multiple reload situation on your hands to keep the bear scared away! Lol. Gorgeous cooker and welcome to the posting side!!!

• tomharr51
    replied
    Originally posted by Skip View Post
    Welcome from Minnesota. Nice Stumps Smoker!
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• tomharr51
    replied
    Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the group. I'll try and post some finished cooks. Unfortunately the family is pretty hungry by the time the food is done, lol. This is my dream smoker. Saved up a lot of pennies over the years to make it happen.

Leave a comment:

• tomharr51
    replied
    Originally posted by latenight71 View Post
    i like that rifle ya got there. is that to fend of wild beasts from your smokin meats or do ya just like plinking to pass the time?
    Damn I missed that pic. It's a shotgun. Unfortunately that evening we had a bear roaming around and I had to take precaution. I would have only scared it.

Leave a comment:

• Beefchop
    replied
    They do not build junk, apparently.

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    Nice looking rig.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

I always wondered how well those Stumps smokers worked. I enjoyed seeing Stumps and his wife in those Pitmaster competitions on the Discovery Channel. He talked a bit about his smokers in one of those episodes.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota. Nice Stumps Smoker!

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia. Looking forward to seeing some of your cooks!

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    replied
    I don't have a Stumps to share, but welcome just the same

Leave a comment:

• latenight71
    replied
    i like that rifle ya got there. is that to fend of wild beasts from your smokin meats or do ya just like plinking to pass the time?

Leave a comment:

• tomharr51
    replied
    Originally posted by Jfrosty27 View Post
    Man I’ve wanted one of these for years. A little pricey for me though. So please post often with lots of pics so I can live vicariously through you!
    Yeah man. I was in the same boat. I finally saved up enough for one.

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Man I’ve wanted one of these for years. A little pricey for me though. So please post often with lots of pics so I can live vicariously through you!

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the talkin side of the Pit!

It looks like a nice gravity cooker. I am kind of leaning in that direction for my next cooker.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Rill nice cooker! Next we wanna see some meat a cookin, yessir! Welcome!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here