Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's See Those Stumps Smokers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's See Those Stumps Smokers!

I have a Stumps Stretch! What Stumps Smoker does everyone else have?

Attached Files
    Last edited by tomharr51; March 30, 2021, 03:56 PM.

Welcome to the posting side from the California Delta. Show us pics and cooks please.

Comment

• tomharr51
      tomharr51 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, my bad. I thought a link for the pics was attached. I just added pics to the post.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Rill nice cooker! Next we wanna see some meat a cookin, yessir! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the talkin side of the Pit!

It looks like a nice gravity cooker. I am kind of leaning in that direction for my next cooker.

Comment

Man I’ve wanted one of these for years. A little pricey for me though. So please post often with lots of pics so I can live vicariously through you!

Comment

Originally posted by Jfrosty27 View Post
            Man I’ve wanted one of these for years. A little pricey for me though. So please post often with lots of pics so I can live vicariously through you!
            Yeah man. I was in the same boat. I finally saved up enough for one.

Comment

i like that rifle ya got there. is that to fend of wild beasts from your smokin meats or do ya just like plinking to pass the time?

Comment

I don't have a Stumps to share, but welcome just the same

Comment

Welcome from Virginia. Looking forward to seeing some of your cooks!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Nice Stumps Smoker!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

I always wondered how well those Stumps smokers worked. I enjoyed seeing Stumps and his wife in those Pitmaster competitions on the Discovery Channel. He talked a bit about his smokers in one of those episodes.

Kathryn

Comment

Nice looking rig.

Comment

They do not build junk, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by latenight71 View Post
                            i like that rifle ya got there. is that to fend of wild beasts from your smokin meats or do ya just like plinking to pass the time?
                            Damn I missed that pic. It's a shotgun. Unfortunately that evening we had a bear roaming around and I had to take precaution. I would have only scared it.

Comment

• RickyBobby
                              RickyBobby commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I’m thinking with smoke rollin’ and delicious meat, you may have had a multiple reload situation on your hands to keep the bear scared away! Lol. Gorgeous cooker and welcome to the posting side!!!

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here