Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larceny 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larceny 92

If you haven't tried Larceny 92, get some. To my taste it is the closest I have found to Pappy. It is my new go to sippin whisky.

If this is your first post, let me say welcome to the pit. I see this stuff all the time and I wondered about it. Thanks for posting - now I have incentive to try it out! Probably this weekend.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Nice! I've seen this and was curious. I like Larceny, and I'd love to compare it to Weller but I just can't get my hands on Weller anymore, at least for a normal price.

And of course, welcome!

Comment

Sorry for the late reply. I’m still figuring out the forum and that I had messages waiting. I didn’t notice them until I logged in onMy phone

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Garrison Brothers Texas Straight Bourbon Whiskey is another great choice if you can find it. It has wheat in its Mashbill, just like Larceny, Weller and of course Pappy. It's got those rich dark caramel buttered popcorn notes that all the great wheaters have.

Comment

Originally posted by Fog2100 View Post
                If you haven't tried Larceny 92, get some. To my taste it is the closest I have found to Pappy. It is my new go to sippin whisky.
                Some settin on my bar, at present...
                Good Stuff...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here