Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flaviar discount for joining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flaviar discount for joining

If anyone has been on the fence about joining the Flaviar website here is a chance to earn $50.00 store credit for you and me for signing up with this link. I was a bit skeptical when I first joined then I saw how often things get added to the bottle list and started enjoying it. I live in an ABC controlled state so my selection can really stink compared to what I can get locally. Sometimes the prices can be a bit askew but if you are patient they will straighten out. The scotch selection is very nice compared to what I can find in stores here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them.

Link to join
    http://fbuy.me/v/Josh_262

Link to the website
    Explore numerous Spirit brands & Tasting Boxes. With Flaviar Black Membership, enjoy ✓ VIP access to rare releases ✓ exclusive promotions ✓ free delivery & beyond

We can't get liquor shipped to us in our state except by our own state controlled liquor distributor. I used to get stuff shipped to my office in NYC, but since I'm not there that often, it's too risky. The last time somebody sent me a $300 bottle of Scotch (Balvenie 21) as a gift, somebody walked in and lifted it off the receptionists desk.

Comment

When you consider the cost per ounce of the products you buy, and the numerous times what you want isn't available, and the prolonged shipping time, Flaviar isn't all that great of a deal.

I bought a year and regret it.

Comment

raven, I didn’t think we could get hard liquor shipped to NC because of the ABC monopoly. I once tried to get a nice scotch from Sherry-Lehman in NY and it wouldn’t let me.

Comment

Weird...I can join being in Oregon despite the draconian Oregon Liquor Control Commission not letting alcohol be shipped to residents of our state.

Now if only Flavian could send me handled of TX whiskey....

Comment

Bobmcgahan Dewesq55 Loren Yes we can in NC. Despite the state saying that no liquor can be shipped to any resident from outside the state there are ways around it. As a shipper you have to have a special license with the state to allow it to be shipped in. I have never had an issue with Flaviar shipping bottles in to me.

Bkhuna The site is not for everyone since it will greatly vary by state with selection and pricing but for those like me in an state run liquor business the site is great since I now have access to bottles that my state will simply not bother to stock. Yes some of the bottles can be expensive compared to what you can purchase in certain states but there are some that are cheaper. Right now I can purchase Buffalo Trace for $24.99 a 1/5. In NC when it is in stores the price is $28.95. One of the biggest cost associated to getting bottles brought in is the shipping which at Flaviar gets you a free shipping credit each month. I understand it is not for everyone however it could be of benefit to some. Not everyone has the same access to bottles that you do or at the same price.

If anyone wants to know if they have a certain bottle in stock and what the price is for me at least(I think the price varies a little bit by state sometimes) please let me know and I will look it up for you.

Comment

Thanks. Good information.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here