Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, a client just gave me this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, a client just gave me this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190429_153247.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	671730

It's a good day.

Really??? Good day indeed!!!!

Comment

Nice, something like that makes me wish I hadn't quit drinking. Wait a minute, I HAVEN'T quit drinking so I'm in!

Comment

looks mighty tasty

Comment

When is Happy Hour !!

Comment

• RonB
            RonB commented
            Editing a comment
            I think he was happy when he got it.

LUCKY YOU! It is excellent. At what used to be $30/bottle it was very unassuming, but with Elmer's death in 2013 it has become rarer & rarer and now the price has skyrocketed just like Pappy Van Winkle, I can't find it online for less than $300 (which it's not worth IMO unless you're a collector who has cash to spare).

Enjoy it! I have been trying to find a bottle of that for months!

Comment

Drink it, fill the bottle with cold tea and send it to Huskee. He will be a happy man for 5 mins until he opens it

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              I would!!

Party in VA tonight!!!!!!

Comment

Now that's a client...

Comment

Perhaps he’s in need of my service.

Comment

My favorite whiskey. There is only one store I know in East Central Florida that can get it. He gets 4 bottles a year. He puts two aside for me.

Comment

Oh boy....while that does look extremely inviting, I just can't do Bourbon anymore....
                    Don't know whether to be happy or sad over that.

Comment

• CaptainMike
                      CaptainMike commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I vote "sad"

Wonder how good it would be aged for a little bit in one of those barrels. Given that any thought?

Comment

• ColonialDawg
                      ColonialDawg commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I’m not going to do that with this bourbon. It’s impossible to find in Virginia (in fact, I have never seen it). My client travels a lot, so he picked it up somewhere out of state.

• klflowers
                      klflowers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I used to be able to get it in Atlanta, but that was a few years ago. Haven't seen it anywhere in awhile.

What a nice client. Looks tasty.

Kathryn

Comment

That is a nice gift!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here