Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: How do you take your Bourbon/Scotch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My everyday scotch gets ice cubes. My most favored scotch(s) are produced by Ardbeg. Ardbeg scotch tends to be very smokey from medium level to Where'sthe fire! I drink these neat, sometimes with a tiny dash of water. (I love the smoke.)
    I do not drink bourbon I have been exploring rye, usually with ice.

Comment

My real choice wasn't available. 1.5 - 2 oz single malt with 1 or 2 tablespoons of room temp water.

Comment

I take them by mouth! (snicker, snicker)

Comment

Neat. But I prefer Irish Whiskey. Midleton Very Rare. The best there is.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll haveta try that; usually I jus git Jameson, Bushmill, Tullamore Dew fer me weekend Irish Coffee adventures, along with some Bailley's
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; July 5, 2020, 10:42 AM.

Bourbon with ice. All out of bourbon at the moment.

Comment

I take it in a glass generally and sometimes in a coffee cup since straight from the bottle it's harder to sip.

Comment

Neat, enjoying one in a little while next to a fire, we appear to have missed a possible thunderstorm so it's patio night with a sipper and truly the better half.

Comment

I usually drink my whiskey neat. Sometimes add a little water.

Comment

Bourbon neat.

Comment

Bourbon neat. For very high/barrel proof, a splash or 2 of water to deproof it.

Comment

Neat

Comment

Mixed with my saliva.

Comment

• ecowper
                          ecowper commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I’m not taking my bourbon mixed with your saliva

Bourbon - with a bit of ice and soda
                        Single Malt - neat

any other whiskey .... is it free?

Comment

Mostly graduated to neat, especially for scotch. still run into a bourbon here and there that I need to add a drop of water and/or an ice cube to.

Comment

Usually neat unless the octane is a little high then might add one cube. Irish whiskey? I really like Red Breast. 12yr, 12yr Cask strength and 15 yr if someone else pays for it Bourbon? I'm all over the board but my every day is Buffalo Trace if I can find it

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here