Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late Christmas Gift - Johnnie Walker Sampler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late Christmas Gift - Johnnie Walker Sampler

I was very excited to unwrap a bottle of Macallan on Christmas morning. Today I received a late gift. The Johnnie Walker Collection! It contains 200ml bottles of the Black, Gold, Platinum and Blue. I've only ever had JW Black and JW Black 2049 Director Cut. I am very excited to start sampling. 2019 will be a Happy New Year indeed!
    Attached Files

There is a whole Johnny Walker store at Miami Airport. I think it is duty free only so you have to be at MIA with a connection outside of the USA. On Anerican, British Airways, Iberia, or Qatar. Basically terminal
    D or E.

Comment

Spotted today at MIA Duty Free. Don’t know how it is because free samples are not to be consumed while at work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00D6E112-9BBB-42FD-9F13-6E39538B26EA.jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	618122

Comment

• Obi-Dan
        Obi-Dan commented
        Editing a comment
        There’s always a catch.

• Obi-Dan
        Obi-Dan commented
        Editing a comment
        I just took a closer look at the bottle. A blend for Game of Thrones. Nice. I’m a huge Blade Runner fan so I bought their blend for the sequel. Cool thing about that is Deckerd drank JW Black in the first film. So for the sequel they made a special blend and sold it in the same shape bottle that was in the movie. Perfect for a nerd and sucker like me.

Jackpot!!

Comment

Some good sipping ahead.

Comment

I gots ta ask. What did you give in return cuz thats some purdy darn good gift givin there?

Comment

• Obi-Dan
            Obi-Dan commented
            Editing a comment
            An Amazon Gift Card. What can I say? My aunt loves me. I was totally caught off guard.

2019 is gonna be good sipping indeed!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here