Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turning EverClear into a Moscow Mule or Mint Julep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning EverClear into a Moscow Mule or Mint Julep

Finally I'm in the HOT ZONE for a useful product release - the 'do all' Star Trek Cocktail & Beer Replicator - at a St Louis grocer's near you (well, me), now.

I'll test one for them. But at $4 plus the cost of liquor that's about what you'll spend at a bar. I have always thought about building my own automated bartender but have never gotten serious about it and probably never will since I enjoy cocktail making much like I enjoy cooking. Plus I tend to drink spirits straight these days.

I do own a uKeg and can mix up cocktails by the gallon with it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	photo_square_cocktails_copper_mules.jpg?v=1537983773.jpg Views:	1 Size:	38.6 KB ID:	592407
    Click image for larger version  Name:	photo_square_cocktails_stainless_table.jpg?v=1537987922.jpg Views:	1 Size:	34.8 KB ID:	592408
    Click image for larger version  Name:	photo_square_cocktails_matteblack_drink.jpg?v=1537983771.jpg Views:	1 Size:	23.4 KB ID:	592409
    Click image for larger version  Name:	zw8SwGC.jpg Views:	1 Size:	52.6 KB ID:	592410
    Last edited by Attjack; January 15, 2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to try to get your hands on one?

One thing about the machine is that guests can't bring over bottles like they do with a full bar. So it's up to you to buy the drink pods and flip the cost. I guess you can put out a tip jar though.

• JGo37
      JGo37 commented
      Editing a comment
      You could theme a party for the drink cups?

As to getting one, yes, but I'm looking for an insider edge on this. I must know somebody who knows somebody to get me one < retail. I want to try the beer flights - I mix but don't brew.

One of the monthly Texas Hold'em hosts has literally hundreds of beers now from left overs. He simply asks you to bring some, try others. He's way ahead.

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      If I got one It would replace my current dining room bar. I would park it in a hutch with all the glassware around it.

Personally, I can't imagine the beer is any good. I have a kegerator, and the uKeg, and bottled beer is already premade. I would probably stick with that. But who knows?

I need an update on this thing. I can't find it online. Did you get one, JGo37 ?
    Last edited by Attjack; January 15, 2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

There's always this.
      This is the computerized mixologist found at country clubs, stadium luxury suites, and fine hotels that automatically makes perfect cocktails at the touch of a button.

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        But then there's that --------------> Price $25,000

• Frozen Smoke
        Frozen Smoke commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh you noticed that too Attjack? That site has all sorts of stuff at all different price points. Kind of like that Touch Of Modern web site that's been advertising on tv. Fun stuff to browse.

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool. I'm gonna check it out.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here