Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whisky Advocate’s Top 20 from 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whisky Advocate’s Top 20 from 2017

Great list, even if I can’t afford a good number of them!

Thanks

Comment

This is a list I can attempt for next year. Cheers!

Comment

If any whisky drinkers on here live in Houston make sure you stop by The General Public during happy hour. Their whole bar goes to happy hour pricing including their Macallan 18. I got a glass for $6!!!

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          That's incredible! I ordered a neat pour of Oban 18 once (fantastic, by the way) and definitely had sticker shock....$39 pour for 2 fingers! Thankfully the barkeep comp'ed me a glass of The Balvenie Caribbean Cask, that softened the blow.

• Obi-Dan
          Obi-Dan commented
          Editing a comment
          Huskee It is incredible. It is normally priced at $40 for a two-finger pour. I am currently trying to figure out the logistics of more frequent happy hour visits.

They used to make advent calendars that had whisky in them.

Comment

That might make me religious again!😁

Comment

That is an impressive list - and a worthy goal for 2018! I just bookmarked it in my phone for future reference - and shared it with some like-minded friends. Thanks for posting it!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here