Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Sipper - Rowan's Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Sipper - Rowan's Creek

If you haven't tried it, Rowan's Creek is a good little sipping beverage. I suck at reviews so I'm not even going to go into the specific 'notes' or how it 'feels on the nose' (whatever the hell that means). All I know is that I enjoy the flavor and the price is reasonable for a smaller batch Kentucky whiskey.

Having said that, you will always be able to find a bottle of Makers Mark on the shelf in my house.

Thanks! Always open to new ideas here.

Comment

I'm a sucker for trying out new bourbons. My son's name is Rowan, so when I saw this on the shelf at the local liquor store, I had to pick up a bottle. I agree, pretty tasty stuff!

Comment

Had it, have to agree it was pretty good.

Comment

On my list, thanks!!!

Comment

Try Noah's Mill as well. Same company. It's a bit more overproofed so sip slower, but it's very tasty.

Comment

Well, I will definitely grab some next time I see it. Thanks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here