Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Gin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henrik
    replied
    I prefer Hendricks. Very refined, excellent gin. And I'm not saying that because of it's name
    Tanqueray is good, so is Plymouth, but Hendricks is at the top of my list. I like the old school apothecary look of the bottle also. Good medicine

Leave a comment:

• H-Bomb
    replied
    Can't stand Tangueray. So for me on a budget its Burnett's or when I want to spoil myself its Bombay!

Leave a comment:

• Flyway BBQ
    replied
    Hendrick's Gin has an outstanding is herbal flavor. You can taste the juniper berries. A treat for the senses.

Leave a comment:

• Zman23
    replied
    Bombay Sapphire for Martinis and Tanqueray Rangpur for gin and tonic. If I don't feel like spending that much, New Amsterdam works.

Leave a comment:

• The Burn
    replied
    I like the Bombay Sapphire too. And Anchor makes a Genever, Genevieve. Of course, here in PA, with the state monopoly on liquor sales, you have to order it online. (We would never drive over to Delaware to the liquor superstore)

Leave a comment:

• Jlock
    replied
    Hendricks is a great one on a hot summer day. Cucumber notes adds to the crispness

Leave a comment:

• philneel
    replied
    New Amsterdam. Cheap but tasty.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    commented on 's reply
    Genever was the original Collins from what I can find, but as tastes changed the John Collins did indeed come to mean Bourbon.

• Huskee
    replied
    Originally posted by John View Post
    I prefer Plymouth, a little pricey but good. If you like the juniper flavor, try a John Collins with the little known Genever, Bols is a good budget brand to try it out with.
    I thought a John Collins was whiskey instead of gin?

Leave a comment:

• thevoog
    replied
    Botonist http://www.bruichladdich.com/whisky-...-islay-dry-gin
    Bookers http://www.brokersgin.com
    victoria Gin http://www.victoriaspirits.com/our-gin/

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    I prefer Plymouth, a little pricey but good. If you like the juniper flavor, try a John Collins with the little known Genever, Bols is a good budget brand to try it out with.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon View Post
    Crown Royal

sorry, I know that wrong

Crown Royal makes Gin? That does seem wrong.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron 'Huskee' Lyons View Post
    I didn't know they still gave away booze on planes. I'm not a flyer so I'm ignorant to that part of civilized life.

So they don't give it away often, but they do give frequent flyers upgrades to first class, where the DO give it away!

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Crown Royal

sorry, I know that wrong

Leave a comment:

• mgaretz
    replied
    Tanqueray has always been my go to gin.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here