Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what I found!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billg71
    commented on 's reply
    Guest, you ain't gonna that Ferrari you posted in the "Lust" thread for a case of whiskey at $65K/bottle. Or even twice that.

I feel your pain brother! Actually, I'd settle for the previous version of the Ford GT, I was well on my way to buying one when the bottom fell out in 2007.

• Breadhead
    commented on 's reply
    If I was rich and it was case of Whiskey or a Farrari... I'd buy the car.😆 If I was filthy rich I buy them both.😆
    Last edited by Breadhead; August 3, 2016, 10:51 AM.

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    I was given a bottle of George T. Stagg for my 60th birthday. I am now 4 months past my 61st and still have a couple of inches left in that bottle of Stagg.

• Spinaker
    replied
    There is a renowned Sushi restaurant by my place that has one of the largest private US collections of Hibiki. It really is impressive.

Last edited by Spinaker; August 3, 2016, 01:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lofive
    replied
    Wow! Jealous!

Leave a comment:

• Atalanta
    replied
    A friend of mine gave me 2 50ml bottles her brother brought back from Japan. Haven't tried them yet.

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    My wife buys me one high end bottle of whisky every year. I make it last until she buys the next.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Man, I ration out my Maker's Mark! Lol.

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    I like good 'shine

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    And I ration out that Bruichladdich... It will last me a year or so

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    I would have to agree, simple logic, I'm sure it's fantastic but can't be that good. It's obviously priced for the Bill Gates & Donald Trumps of the world.

• ecowper
    replied
    Huskee no way is that Macallan 100 times better than the $200 Bruichladdich I have.

Leave a comment:

• billg71
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee, it all depends on which hillbilly makes your moonshine.

• Huskee
    replied
    I seen an Instagram post of a Macellan 65year(!), it was $35K they said. I don't care if I was a millionaire, that's just ridiculous.

Enjoy the Hibiki! Ive never had good Japanese whisky but I've heard great things. I heard one of their prized whisky makers trained in Scotland and therefore really knows his/her stuff.

Me, I've been going backward on the class scale and getting into hillbilly moonshine. I think it's really good!

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Oh hell, I just saw the $3K bottle

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here