Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what I found!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Check the price again - the sale price is $19K

And I wouldn't spend $3K either.

• ecowper
    replied
    Ummm, not spending $3K on whisky

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    ecowper - I see your Hibiki and raise you one Hibiki... LOL

https://dekanta.com/store/hibiki-35-...tIsxoC4inw_wcB

(and it's on sale)
    Last edited by RonB; July 1, 2016, 05:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    replied
    I am looking forward to it. Probably on Monday with a cigar.

Leave a comment:

• CeramicChef
    replied
    Congrats! I've had some of that Suntory before and it is remarkably smooth. ENJOY!

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    started a topic Look what I found!

Look what I found!

Suntory Hibiki .... The finest blended whisky outside of Scotland.

Wife told me I'm not allowed to go to the store by myself anymore.
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here