Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the party begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let the party begin

Getting ready for the weekend
    Attached Files

I'll be sipping moonshine with you, except at 8 in the morning all weekend!

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      to bad we don't live closer to each other

Well DW I was trying to figure out what to do this weekend... I guess a road trip to the bluegrass state could be in order as it looks like you may need some help eating all that stuff.

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      come on down

DWCowles - dadgum, Son! What time is kickoff on this shindig? If you're home for the whole weekend and not having to head out on the road, you are in for some kind of fun! Be safe, enjoy, and post some pics of those cooks if you would be so kind.

I've got about 3 new bottles of bourbon that are in reserve just in case!

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm off for 7 days and I'm planning on enjoying every single one of them

I feel your joy. Here is to good smoking, good drinks and great friends. Enjoy and have a safe weekend

Comment

• CurlingDog
      CurlingDog commented
      Editing a comment
      here here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here