Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There’s fine wines… and high dollar spirits…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually the sore throat comes as part of a package.

1) 24 hour Claritin (loratadine) for the sinus congestion
    2) 12 hour Mucinex (guaifenesin) for the chest congestion
    3) Tylenol (acetaminophen) for the throat pain, which also helps post nasal drip
    4) Hall’s cough drops, along with peach turmeric tea and honey.

The first three came from my doctor years ago. Those will get you through a week with a cold pretty efficiently.

Comment

• Washblue
      Washblue commented
      Editing a comment
      Your Doc is on top of his game…

Washblue thanks for the reminder of mentioning peppers. I also make a batch of this in October.

This spicy cider recipe (also called Fire Cider) is a traditional recipe with onion, garlic, ginger and herbs preserved in vinegar and raw honey.

Comment

• Washblue
      Washblue commented
      Editing a comment
      Gonna work on this!

I’ve found that a hot toddy can cure most anything.

Comment

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Everclear?

Beefeater's gin, lime and tonic water...

My old cure for just about everything....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here