Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold weekend

Going to be cold in lousiana this weekend .
    25 at nite high in low 40s...
    I added some new bottles to the collection..
    and I am making shrimp and grits for my friends
    Attached Files

I would take those temps in a minute! The daytime high will barely make it into the low teens tomorrow where I am. I'm hosting an annual party with some of my friends on Saturday and we'll be outside smoking cigars and drinking some whiskey in the upper teens before we head inside to watch the football games! By the way you have some nice selections there. I have had the Wellers and enjoyed it a lot!

Comment

Yup -21C here tonight, whatever -21C is but its damn cold.
      Nice selection of libations you have there, those will keep you warm this weekend.

Comment

I am so ready for Spring....

Comment

Currently -35*C which is -31*F!

Comment

• grillinglousiana
            grillinglousiana commented
            Editing a comment
            it is 39 out right now..high today around 41..next to nites 25 ..thats a hard freeze in lousiana..
            I am cooking southwest hot dogs wraped in bacon..with avacado..onion ..beans ..cheese topping on the weber 22...
            shrimp and grits tormorrow on my cuisinart griddle

• pkadare
            pkadare commented
            Editing a comment
            The one good thing about temperatures like what we're currently experiencing is that they generally arrive with loads of sunshine and blue skies!

• efincoop
            efincoop commented
            Editing a comment
            pkadare you mean your not taking the polar bear plunge while cooking off a brisket? Just to be clear, I meant air tempo as opposed to temp with the wind chill factored in!

I've heard good things about Kentucky Owl but I've never tasted it. Enjoy! 6*F here this morning.

Comment

• grillinglousiana
            grillinglousiana commented
            Editing a comment
            I picked it up for 150...and blantons for 35....friend of mine is a wholesale distributor

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            grillinglousiana WOW, if Blanton's was $35 wholesale and Kentucky Owl $150, I wonder what KO's retail is.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here