Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Favorite Alcoholic Drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smarkley
    replied
    Man that is a HARD question... generally it is Whiskey... this one is one of my favorites >> Bulleit Rye Whiskey << I always go back to this one.

Darn, too many Whiskeys too little time!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Straight shot of Mr Daniels with an ice cold Bud Lite. My two best friends Jack and Bud 😎

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    Anything Wet @ Wild that runs downhill and makes me dizzy!👌😙

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    A Whiskey Sour made with real sour not Squirt. Sometime I want to try the one in Chris Lilly's Fire and Smoke Book. It's made with smoked ice and grilled lemons.

Leave a comment:

• Virginia Dave
    replied
    Bulleit Rye Whiskey and ice

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    replied
    Vodka, tonic with a lime wedge...😎

Leave a comment:

• w0nq
    replied
    It would be my 34oz insulated mug , 1/3 ice, 5 oz whiskey and top it with caffeine free D. Coke.
    If drinking straight up, I'll opt for Makers usually but when mixing, rot-gut Canadian LTD works just fine. When people are over, nobody ever sees my good stuff

Leave a comment:

• bbqoaf
    replied
    If I am at a good cocktail bar it's tough to beat a well made Manhattan.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    That sounds great. I wonder if peach schnapps and sprite would accomplish something slightly similar?

My favorite go-to cocktail is a good ol' Tom Collins. I love the piney taste of gin with the refreshing lime and club soda.

Leave a comment:

• RAmorris
    started a topic My Favorite Alcoholic Drink

My Favorite Alcoholic Drink

It consists of Absolute vodka, lime juice and peach Fresca over ice. It is half vodka, about an ounce of lime juice, and the rest peach Fresca. An alternative is to replace the lime juice with two ounces of red grapefruit juice.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here