Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Recipe

After following some of the BBQ recipes on this site, I thought I would offer an easy one.

Place 2 small ice cubes in a rocks glass
    add 2 ounces of Oban

Enjoy

and light up a Monte

Comment

2 ounces, me thinks you need a bigger glass.

Comment

No twist of Thai stick?

Comment

Man, don't you know you gotta give credit to the originator 'round here???? Come on!

I had my first true Sazerac last night. It was ok, but they put too much sugar in for me. Love me some Sazerac rye, but I'm gonna make some tonight with maybe just a hint of sugar and the orange peel - that added a nice touch. I love making whiskey sours with fresh homemade sour mix and a really good spicy rye and some bitters.

Dangit, I'm just droning on... love me some rye. And some Scotch. And some bourbon...

Oh, and I got about 1" of whiskey in my glass for $9 at the restaurant last night. Reminded me why I drink at home!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here