Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you thought whiskey was just for fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you thought whiskey was just for fun

Fascinating article

Red wine gets all the positive press when it comes to an alcoholic drink with health benefits, but scientific research shows that it's actually the bottle of whiskey you should be reaching for — and here's why.
    There's no denying that many of these carb-heavy, calorie-laden, sugar-filled drinks aren't great for you (or your waistline). But choose wisely — and choose whiskey — and you'll find you can pour yourself an almost surprisingly good-for-you drink after all.

All I have to say about that is I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Comment

I must be the healthiest guy on earth.

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like a contest!

Hell, I may live forever....

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, now that you've given up on PBM you just might!

• smokin fool
      smokin fool commented
      Editing a comment
      10-4 CaptainMike the odds just improved greatly....

Hear hear.

Comment

I'll drink to this.

Comment

I’m in !!!!

Comment

I dunno unner….undser ….uh, ‘stan waz we talking’ ‘bout. Got some ice?

Comment

Sounds to me like I'm purty much good to go, then, y'all.

Comment

I hope they start researching drugs from the seventies… 🥴

Comment

Oh, hell yeah!

Comment

The Water of Life. Cheers! 🥃

Comment

• ecowper
                    ecowper commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Indeed!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here