Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perfect is the enemy of good...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoFatNoFlavor
    commented on 's reply
    Wings? Those wings. Unlike the tonic, they were indeed perfect, and I ate 'em before I could think to snap a picture.

• surfdog
    commented on 's reply
    bbqLuv Not sure about PBR, but my father went to get ice once for my mother and "flooded" a small glass... Seems he forgot a Mr. Bones Speed-Chillin’™️ beer and it got caught by the ice dispenser helical...and burst...and poured out the shoot. LOL

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Is that how you make 7-up yours?
    I wonder if that would work for PBR?
    Last edited by bbqLuv; June 7, 2021, 09:07 AM.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    PBR?, I'm gonna venture a wild arsed guess lol

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Attaboy!

• surfdog
    replied
    Middle of the night one evening I hear an odd "phoomp" sound... I went downstairs check it out. Finding nothing amiss I went back up to bed. On returning home from work I went to get some ice from the freezer. It was FULL of "snow!"
    "What the...?" Turns out a can of 7-Up that I put in to speed chill was forgotten...it blew the top right off...and covered everything with a snow-like coating. LOL

Did the same with a bottle of wine...and managed to push the cork out. Derp

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Been there!

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Oh but I feel your pain. But at least it was not Beefeater's London Dry Gin.

Leave a comment:

• djl
    commented on 's reply
    Have some cold tonic? Come on over!

• djl
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t forget the "told-ya-so" look while you are scrapping away

• FireMan
    replied
    So, where’s the wings?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    I can certainly commiserate.

• Old Glory
    replied
    Do that almost every time I speed cool a bottle or can. The worst is the wife says "don't forget you have a bottle in the freezer" of course I just say yah yah I won't. An then an couple hours later I am cleaning the freezer.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    I have learned to place any glass bottles I place in the freezer in another container just in case the liquid in said bottle makes a run for it. (But it was a hard lesson to learn )
    Last edited by RonB; June 6, 2021, 05:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Good Luck, keep us posted, an please don't fergit th Tonic is in th freezer...
    Done that, many times, my danged ol self, Speed-Chillin® me a beer...

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here