Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the whiskey lovers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the whiskey lovers.

Best bourbons in every price range?

We’re rounding off our bourbon series by price point by naming our favorites. Here are the best of the best at every price.

Thanks for sharing Ron. I always find these lists fun to read through, and while I and others may or may not agree with their choices, they're good reads nonetheless.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes - these lists are fun to read, but often carry little credence.

I figured you would enjoy the read anyway.

i enjoyed reading that, thanks!

Comment

Never heard of "ozark oak". I guess they mean oaks sourced from the Ozarks. Sorry, my forestry mind couldn’t let this one pass. Fun list to read though, thanks for sharing.

Comment

As I whiskey lover thanks for the read. I do enjoy the Old Tub for every day sipping.

Comment

Interesting, I'm going to try a couple--at least the Old Tub and the Balcones. Glad you posted this.

Comment

I just left the liquor store. Nearly got the Barrel Dovetail that’s on this list but did not want to drop $100 on a whiskey I never tried. Has anyone had this one before? I ended up with Four Roses Small Batch Select which is what I keep around as my "nicer" whiskey.

Comment

Interesting read. I know a lot of you are whiskey lovers. Me, a bottle of Makers or a splurge with 46. Used to treat myself for the holidays with Blanton. Don't miss it. Just me, not a high (pun intended) priority. But if anyone feels I should try a high end Bourbon or Rye, please feel free to reach out to me. I'll provide my address for you to ship it. I'll promise a concise review.😁

Comment

No Jim Beam, Old Crow, 10 high, Potters, McCormick.

Comment

Their article, their opinions. YMMV.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here