Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a coffee maker they love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the one we have and we LOVE it! Can do full pot, half pot, and several sizes of mugs and single cups, even an iced coffee setting and a special concentrated setting. The fold-out frother is really nice too. We mostly just use the half-pot setting, that amount serves the wife and I just fine.

We also have a Mixpresso K-cup brewer, far cheaper than any overly-expensive Keurig K-cup unit we've owned and has lasted 3x as long and counting.

Click image for larger version  Name:	81+PQpS-5AL._AC_SL1500_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	172.2 KB ID:	908446 Click image for larger version

Name:	Mixpresson.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	908506

Comment

These days I don't drink coffee often but when I do, the good old Rancilio Rocky Doserless Grinder and Silvia Espresso Machine combo make a mighty fine Americano:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rancilio Rocky Doserless.jpeg
Views:	167
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	908530

Name:	Rancilio-Silvia-Test.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	908531

Comment

• JackJ
        JackJ commented
        Editing a comment
        That's been my combo for the last decade or so.  With a PID temp. controller on the Silvia and the right beans, the results are really good.

I have recently purchase a Cuisinart Grind and Brew and am very pleased.

Comment

Instant Folgers in my Cup . . . Good through the Last Drop. There is nothing wrong with the last drop.

Comment

Name:	83D0E3B0-C56A-40C8-B7FE-A6ADE05651AF.jpeg
Views:	134
Size:	276.0 KB
ID:	908855I long ago ditched any maker with a burner plate and brew right into an insulated stainless carafe.

Comment

• bbqLuv
            bbqLuv commented
            Editing a comment
            I like blended coffee, 50/50 blend. blended with whiskey,

DavidNorcross , how easy is that Cuisinart Grind and Brew to clean?

Kathryn

Comment

• DavidNorcross
            DavidNorcross commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Kathryn. This is probably our only complaint. However, it takes about 5 minutes in the sink or the part of the grinder chute that is the culprit can also go right into the dishwasher so it is really not that big of a deal. Great coffee maker.

I have been making a lot of cold press as of late. This one from Ovalware works really well.

Name:	71jdRW4ppfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	909023

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here