Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a gotta have ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I quit drinking almost a year ago so I’m afraid I’m no help. I only drank vodka and Bourbon. There are some well qualified opinions above though.

I drink tap water as the bottled stuff has no flavor. I like that front planter/asphalt driveway in the summer garden hose flavor.

Comment

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm proud of you, HouseHomey . Quitting something that you enjoy is never easy. I bet your kids look up to you even more, if that's possible.

Kathryn

• smokin fool
      smokin fool commented
      Editing a comment
      I cut drinking out of my life for 14 years. Never missed it for one day.
      Everyone has there reasons, you don't have to explain or justify to anyone.
      Only reason I came back into the fold was all inclusive holidays to the south.
      As per the wife....yer paying for it, drinkin it....you idiot!!!!

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee Man that stuff is good. fzxdoc Thank you. I miss whiskey. More so the smell of Buffalo trace just before the first sip hit your lips. smokin fool thanks brother. Yes sir we all do. Smart woman is your wife. 😃

The MacAllan 18 and JD single barrel select.

Comment

1. Buffalo Trace
      2. Wild Turkey Rare Breed
      3. Old Grand-Dad Bottled-in-Bond
      4. Old Forester Rye
      5. Maker's 46

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here