Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are You Drinking RIGHT NOW? II

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making some homemade Fireball Whiskey. Added the "fire" this morning and should be ready by Saturday. But for now I'm sipping on some Redemption High Rye Bourbon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	around_075w.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	291.0 KB
ID:	895915

Comment

• Guttenberg
      Guttenberg commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooooh I want to try this. Have you experimented with different types of chiles?

• IrondeQuer
      IrondeQuer commented
      Editing a comment
      Guttenberg - no, I haven't. A good idea though. I did this mostly for my neighbor's daughter and her husband. I usuall just stick with "normal" whiskey.

No pics since it's the same as the other night. More Woodinville. Really good stuff- reminds me of a happy cross between Four Roses & Elijah Craig, FWIW.

Comment

• Dewesq55
      Dewesq55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmmmm. I've never seen that 'round these parts. Their website says it's available in PA, but not here in NEPA.

• IrondeQuer
      IrondeQuer commented
      Editing a comment
      Just found a bottle of this a couple of weeks ago. Damn, it's gone already. A pleasant surprise.

The usual. Jim Beam Black neat. What ain't broke.....

Comment

Not drinking it yet bc it's a school night. And I've got an early zoom meeting tomorrow.
      But wife sent me to the liquor store for some white claw for her. Was gonna grab a bottle of tequila to make ranch waters this weekend......

But........

They had Heaven Hill in stock. Bought the entire stock - BOTH bottles Click image for larger version

Name:	20200813_212237.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	895988

Comment

• BFlynn
        BFlynn commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah the "Bottled in Bond" designation is from an old law, late 1800s I think, where the gov't put standards on distilling......

damn government limiting my freedoms by making sure my hooch won't make me blind!

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        I worked at Molson's Toronto plant for years, I never saw any govt inspectors

• BFlynn
        BFlynn commented
        Editing a comment
        Ranch waters are great bc it's a lot of no sugar mixer. It's refreshing. You can drink them most of the day and still stay hydrated and get farm work done. Topo Chico is shipped pretty far. They have distribution deal with Walmart, so you might check there.
        If not, club soda would be a great substitute. OR if you have a soda stream, make club soda with 1.5-2x the carbonation.

A white claw / tequila drink might be VERY tasty.... but would not be a ranch water.

La Croix would also work.

Cheers! Beercall!
      Click image for larger version  Name:	15974095683015075385140058698935.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.05 MB ID:	896105

Comment

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, at least I haven't left for work yet today....
        Got a couple in the fridge, see you in 11 and a half hours

• Elton's BBQ
        Elton's BBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Mint! smokin fool

I just finished mowing the lawn, enjoying my go to yard work beer.
      PBR.

Name:	20200814_151949.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	896256

Comment

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        Up here it’s brewed by Sleeman
        Cheapest on the market but if it’s iced cold who cares
        If I want taste I’ll buy a popcycle
        I’m going for effect

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I love all those lawn-mowin' beers on a hot day. Hamm's is my fave for the price but PBR & High Life come in the mix too.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        RiverBoats...

As a Milwaukee guy, I grew up on PBR and still love it when I am thirsty and want something a little lighter. Love it.

Comment

Happy Friday Click image for larger version

Name:	20200814_135354.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	896281

Comment

• Jfrosty27
          Jfrosty27 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahh yes. The champaign of beers. 👍

• BFlynn
          BFlynn commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm fancy!

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheers

Believe it or not.

Name:	MVHgapXnQR-0ReccnWOxQWuF_hPXDi8EAxzol1vLgYf54QQw855_NlYc5XTxqS1xMLWUO--dfmZvd95fgvV3i9GCVZXJPv38vsfooVEDXD9mfEZ0-euNj2rb8o49gJoxy4KwIaPPAvs1mayrZY6nAy4ASWDlAtLlpT-0UxfI2hG-JMZ5IAa96wxtOg7tK_p8w2zBEUFWzqXq1UvLdTZu1_Ew8Ee5NB0-fF3xytjvKQ4_JwNhoylCjkhSoAtYMrC
Views:	241
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	896293

Comment

• Jfrosty27
          Jfrosty27 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my. I don’t think so.

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          Its funny. Back in 1989 I did my first trip to Japan. They had warm coffee single serve drink dispensers on train platforms. Put coins in make selection and out came a warm can of whatever flavor coffee or tea drink you selected. I've never seen anything like this here. Just $tarbuck$ on every corner.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I bought those month or 2 ago, reservedly. Wife & I both decided we like them.

Plymouth Quarantini. In and out. Stirred. 3 (h)olives!

Name:	00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200814210536009_COVER-02.jpeg
Views:	203
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	896418

Comment

Finally home got my Heineken going
          Got the screen going in the back yard watching the 70 Show
          Skitters aren’t too bad yet
          Attached Files

Comment

A couple Goose Island White Sox golden ale, then back to the High Life for the baseball and hockey tonight.
            Attached Files

Comment

A collaboration beer from a couple local breweries.

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	896470

Comment

Just finished dinner and now it's time for a sipper. It's cool today so this might not be much of a deck night. Although if it's between drizzle and cold on the deck or watching the RedSox tonight lose 9 in a row I pick the deck and a sweatshirt.

Name:	20200815_173438.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	896732

Comment

• RichieB
                  RichieB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you're a Redsox fan, you'll need more that what's in that bottle to get through a game.

• Whiskeyman53
                  Whiskeyman53 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don't I know. It's tough to watch the games, there doesn't seem to be any electricity without the fans and the ballpark atmosphere during the summer is not there, not to mention they are terrible. I find myself watching shows on Prime or bbq shows on youtube on the stick.

• Jfrosty27
                  Jfrosty27 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Really, really good stuff! My son had some and he shared. Yum.

Visiting the Blue Ridge Mountains, so I had to have my favorite NC soft drink. Then the local ale.

Name:	9F2DC26D-7836-44C5-A0BF-C5E34A56A96C.jpeg
Views:	182
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	896775

Name:	9CE22FAB-0F41-467F-9D8A-46F817BC9F6E.jpeg
Views:	184
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	896776

Comment

• smokin fool
                  smokin fool commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So the top pic is a soft drink, it’s name would say otherwise

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here