Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are You Drinking RIGHT NOW? II

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double trouble
    See ya tomorrow
    Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	15900596943625900932335750608778.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	849168

Comment

So, I bought this... for bloody mary herself! Can anyone speak for it?

Attached Files
        Last edited by Porkies; May 22, 2020, 04:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to upload picture lol

Comment

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          fzxdoc Sad you aren't going to Iceland now.
          Not to rub salt on the wound, a mutual friend is a world traveller type, he's been to every continent, said Iceland was top three in his destinations. Plus Ireland is just across the bay.
          We're pretty lucky Icelandair and Aer Lingus are, were not sure of schedule now, into Toronto Airport daily

• fzxdoc
          fzxdoc commented
          Editing a comment
          smokin fool , we spent 2 weeks in Iceland about 15 years ago and vowed to go back, it was that beautiful. So this summer was going to be the revisit. Now with a mandatory 2 week quarantine after entering the country, it made travel there impossible. We're sad. Good to know that IcelandAir flies out of Toronto. I wasn't thrilled with our plane connections via Delta.

K.

• Porkies
          Porkies commented
          Editing a comment
          It made a nice drink! I haven't tasted it straight yet, but will some day.

May have a new leader in the clubhouse. Tasty.
        Attached Files

Comment

A Manhattan before steaks and potatoes .... Bulleit rye, Carpano Antica vermouth, angostura bitters, cardamom bitters, cherry .... stirred over ice, poured into a cocktail glass

Name:	D2793B76-526A-4177-BD6B-17280A409176.jpeg
Views:	187
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	850107

Name:	9D24009E-DAA0-4E46-888D-387A1766DF3F.jpeg
Views:	182
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	850108

Comment

Had my last home brew chocolate milk stout and following with this...
            Attached Files

Comment

Maker's Mark neat

Comment

Something to sip on while kebabs are cooking
                Attached Files

Comment

Filling up our Ool for the season
                  I’m filling myself with Creemore Springs
                  Mad & Noisy
                  Attached Files

Comment

The chicken is on the Rec Tec and I am”tending” things with Some ice cold bottles of the King of Beers (Budweiser) And listening to the Blues. Perfect.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
                      Jfrosty27 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Now having Jim Beam Black neat after dinner. 😋

Sorry no Pic. Sam's Rebel IPA. Just threw a tri-tip on Kettle with SnS. Will get proof when I flip per ABC method. YouTube attached to M.H. recipe. Will post on proper channel.
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere so rum n coke in the shade!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tequila!

Name:	EDE08832-542C-47E2-938B-387B62F0C6CA.jpeg
Views:	196
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	851289

Comment

Fernet n coke. Bien argentino...,.
                          Attached Files

Comment

This thread has been quiet lately. Drinking beer and tequila tonight. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	855138Click image for larger version

Name:	6CBD2A6B-6E14-47E3-B982-BD44C648FE5C.jpeg
Views:	160
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	855139

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here