Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are You Drinking RIGHT NOW? II

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well....I was going to have a Michelob Ultra, instead I had an ice cream bar....quiet night up here.
    Wife already went to bed.

Comment

Been wanting to try this for a while. Pretty good but almost has a tequila like flavor, I like tequila but is a bit unusual for whiskey. Probably due to the ocean aging šŸ˜. Definitely tasty.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	B5B424E4-20DB-461C-8A4A-C9ECAA51ED75.jpeg
Views:	178
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	1152339

Comment

• SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        Same as Rogue Brewery? Ima gonna look it up nowā€¦.

The answer is yes.

• Red Man
        Red Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup SheilaAnn same as Rogue brewing.

Rang in the new year with Stone Brewing Coā€™s Enjoy By 01-01-22ā€¦another tasty treat in their "enjoy by" series.

Happy New Year!

Name:	2CE0E3BF-C7CB-4917-B205-0CFAD8DCFADC.jpeg
Views:	180
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	1152593
      Last edited by Santamarina; January 1, 2022, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• IdSmokeThat
        IdSmokeThat commented
        Editing a comment
        Wildomar? We're practically neighbors. I used to live down the street from stone Escondido. Stumbled home many times from that beer garden

Bookers Pigskin Batch.

Comment

Caribou Black Coffee

Comment

An AeroPress Americano

Comment

Name:	image_163943.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	241.8 KB
ID:	1155334 MM101 out by a fire. 30* today and weā€™ll get 6Ć¢ā‚¬Ā of snow overnight.
            Last edited by kjbarth; January 6, 2022, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like you enjoyed your last evening w/o snow!

• kjbarth
              kjbarth commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup! We got the 6", maybe a little more, that was predicted. Shoveled the patio so I'm ready for more fun with fire.

Wine. Red. 1ea. Combat Tropical. Uh ā€¦ never mind. Forgot where (and when) I was for a second there.

Comment

Xmas ain't over yet.. Leftovers down the hatch..

Name:	16415696999408722813601596650943.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	1155669

Comment

6*F on my back deck and falling. Time for a little cold warmth in a glass, the Old Fashioned. This one's made with Rare Breed Rye (barrel proof).

Click image for larger version  Name:	hc_1641602066312.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.11 MB ID:	1155942

Comment

• barelfly
                  barelfly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Old post i know - but searching up info on WT Rare Breed. Found a place that has it in stock most of the time. You mix with it here I see. Also neat?

A few of the 22nd worst tasting beer in Americaā€¦..at least according to a recent poll posted here.

Name:	9EFE1245-4E82-404F-9E3E-5DD91947D9D3.jpeg
Views:	175
Size:	153.6 KB
ID:	1155949

Comment

Here comes the king Click image for larger version

Name:	16416036896469074537297721581648.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	1155953

Comment

• Panhead John
                    Panhead John commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Love it bro!

• surfdog
                    surfdog commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oooh I canā€™t drink that! LOL
                    No no no, bad things happen.
                    I seem to have a serious reaction to beechwoodā€¦ And thatā€™s the only thing different between that and any other beerā€¦and their adjuncts arenā€™t anything I donā€™t often have anyway. I canā€™t get through 1 glass before the effects begin. (And that IS without knowing what Iā€™ve been handedā€¦so itā€™s not in my head.) One of those and Iā€™ll be violently sick for 2-3 days, with the first 1/2 day spent damn near hallucinating as well. What the..? LOL

On our recent trip to Hawaii, my wife ran into some friends who are living their greatest lives. They are retired chemists (my wife is a chemist who almost certainly will never retire) who now own and run a coffee farm on the big island of Hawaii. As a Christmas treat, we bought a pound of their ridiculously expensive but incredibly good coffee. The grinder was finally empty this morning, so we got to start drinking the good stuff. Wonderful flavor and absolutely no bitterness.

Name:	2022-01-08 09.01.44.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	1156065

For those who want to give it a try, it can be ordered here.

Comment

Monday morning blues..

Name:	20220117_080029-01.jpeg
Views:	153
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	1160831

Comment

This stuff is pretty good.

Name:	20220118_191358.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	1161782

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here