Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are You Drinking RIGHT NOW? II

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cognac
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210926_182718~2.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	1100759

Comment

Name:	20210926_104954~2_resize_47.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	334.2 KB
ID:	1100773

Comment

I am trying a new Canadian whiskey called Signal Hill and it is pretty good, I may have another. It is from the province known as the Rock, St. John’s NL.

Name:	F66F0F51-0CF6-4B08-BA0A-C5BF08124A51.jpeg
Views:	178
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	1100802

Comment

Name:	20210926_161448~2_resize_46.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	368.0 KB
ID:	1100963

Comment

• smokin fool
            smokin fool commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes....it’s Oktoberfest beer season
            Best time of the year

Wild Turkey 101 with a few drops of water. Another real bargain at $25.

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Indeed it is. Their 101 Rye is one of my faves too, so good for the price.

Lots of Chardonnay in a wide mouth ball jar. My view while house sitting. Those dark lines just below the marine layer one a few of several ships waiting to get into port. It’s almost eerie. There’s also a cruise ship just hanging out, too.

Name:	EE0F4973-1CA8-455D-9BF5-78A96CEE1675.jpeg
Views:	171
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	1101049

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like a nice place to house sit!

• SheilaAnn
            SheilaAnn commented
            Editing a comment
            Attjack it certainly is. This is my friends "flat", her parent are downstairs (4BD/3BTH). There is a unit in front of my friends. This is on the Peninsula in LBC. It’s just past the breakwater, so the waves are super loud, compared to the rest of Belmont Shore.

• smokin fool
            smokin fool commented
            Editing a comment
            Put on a pirate costume go out and give em a scare

Evan Williams Bonded, in my opinion one of the best everyday pours.

Name:	20210926_211318.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	1101052

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Very good for its excellent entry level price.

Taking advantage of a great early fall night, sitting on the deck listening to Joe Bonamassa live from the Beacon Theater.

Name:	20210927_182629.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	1101621

Comment

• SheilaAnn
            SheilaAnn commented
            Editing a comment
            Whiskeyman53 fantastic album! BF is the bourbon/whiskey guy. He gives you 2 fingers up. (See what I did there? You pour by the finger, as it were).

BF builds his wish list from y’all’s suggestions and sips.

• smokin fool
            smokin fool commented
            Editing a comment
            My nephew had this and a few other neat bourbons on his shelf on my recent visit to Texas.
            Sadly he’s like me, try as I may I just can’t developed a taste for bourbon.
            Took him down 2 bottles of Crown Royal Black, now those he could sink his teeth into.

• kjbarth
            kjbarth commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t have either ‘N’. Looking. I have L, A, T, O.
            Last edited by kjbarth; September 30, 2021, 04:51 PM.

My current favorite, Zombie Dust. Man is this good....

Name:	IMAG7583.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1102569

Comment

Went to a local gas station/party store 3 miles from me that has a huge walk-in beer cave in search of Zombie Dust (yes, I walked in there like a zombie because at least 3 of you were going to ask that) but they didn't have it. So I ordered it from their beer guy who was stocking the place and the cashier who wrote it all down.

Moving on, I then asked said beer delivery guy what he recommends for a good microbrewery IPA or APA, hoping to hear of a good one I haven't tried, and he said this one is constantly flying off the shelves. It's a Michigan brewery in the UP (upper peninsula, for those unfamiliar), and I like the clever name.

It's fantastic.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMAG7586.jpg Views:	0 Size:	225.0 KB ID:	1102621

Comment

• kjbarth
              kjbarth commented
              Editing a comment
              Unless my eyes are fooling me, the can states "TROPICAL, PINEY". Is it? And is it noticeable? Interesting combo.

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              kjbarth Yeah, it says that but no I don't get that at all. To me "tropical" means pineapple or similar fruitiness and there's none of that. It has a brightness and a nice bitterness to it, well balanced. Hoppy, I suppose you could say piney, but as you can see from its haziness there's a good bit of malt character too.

Some dick finished all my PBR’s while I was in Texas, this is my cooking beer but I’ll drink it in a pinch....although I’m not happy about it😡
            Attached Files

Comment

Nelson’s Green Brier TN Whiskey 🥃

Comment

Danish bog water..

Name:	16331007938015062594677784704278.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	1103408

Comment

Dragon’s Milk at Preacher Bar in Cape Canaveral the other night.
                  Every one of them was tasty. Click image for larger version

Name:	D1C26E47-53C2-47B4-B7AA-A64978257C45.jpeg
Views:	131
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	1103637
                  Forgot to post…go figure. LOL

Comment

• STEbbq
                    STEbbq commented
                    Editing a comment
                    One of my favorites!

Finishing off one of my favorites. This is a really good rye, kinda has the sweetness of a bourbon with the bite of a rye.

Name:	BDA90C87-4AF4-4E00-9386-07ACC35D44AC.jpeg
Views:	191
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	1103714

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here