Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn: @bbqLuv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn: @bbqLuv

Have I got something for you....

Click image for larger version

Name:	poster-PBR-beer-home-ads.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	1098352
    Now Pabst Blue Ribbon wants to make your house its newest ad platform—and put some of that ad budget in people’s pockets. The brand is launching a new campaign called "In Home Advertising," in which it will pay you to decorate your house with PBR-branded merchandise.

bbqLuv

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      OH My, Thank you so much.

Yeah, Oh My! Classy!

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Upgrade from post-depression decore
      Last edited by bbqLuv; September 21, 2021, 10:26 PM.

After seeing this, If we don’t see a photo of his garage or cooking area with that rug in the next month…….I’ll be seriously doubting his love for PBR!

Comment

Lotta us here, we probly kinda pioneered summa this concept, Many Decades ago, while buildin Th Great Byramids outta PBR cans, an makin curtains outta th pulla tabs......

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Reckon I'm in or near th 'proper strike zone', bein's at 59.775~ish, I'm wanna th Young Upstarts, an Whippersnappers here in Th Pit, to many!!!

Also keep me a magnetic EKCO church key on Blue Belle's dash, at all times...P-38 on my keychain

Set of silverware, a mess kit, as well...Thermopop, cuttin board, an )knife roll (cheap knives), as well...

One never knows, now, does one?
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 21, 2021, 10:02 PM.

• gcdmd
        gcdmd commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr. Bones
        I know from a previous adventure you posted about that you have a baseball bat in Blue Belle, but what about a Ka-Bar and a sleeping bag? Kudos on the P-38, BTW.

• ofelles
        ofelles commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah yes, the beer can pyramid that took up an entire wall. Fell down at least once every day. Living in the apt. above the manager equals not a good thing.

You do know up nort in the Great White it’s Labatts der, eh!

Comment

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        Hell, you get up farther in the sticks it Brador....

Too bad you aren't in Ohio, bbqLuv , or you could participate in one of the greatest charity fundraisers in the land. It's not a race, nor a marathon, nor even a walk. It's just you, your closest friends, and 10,000 PBR's...

PBR 10K, Columbus, Ohio. 365 likes · 16 talking about this. The greatest beer drinking charity event in the 614. Over 1000 people, 10,000 beers and several thousand dollars raised for our...

Comment

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        The Things We do for Love.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here