Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Coffee Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International Coffee Day

L I B the 29 of this here month, Septembre, is coffee day all over the place, everywhere. Enjoy, whether ya like it black or with junk in it. 😎

Black! For international coffee day I'll drink French Roast.
    Last edited by HawkerXP; September 29, 2019, 06:58 AM. Reason: french

Comment

I’ll take it any way I can get it. At home I like a little junk in it. Heavy cream, non dairy, sugar, Splenda or oat milk.

No no hate mail please.

Like I said. Whatever makes your boat float.
      just make it strong

Happy Coffee Day Mr. FireMan!

Comment

• ofelles
        ofelles commented
        Editing a comment
        HouseHomey Haven't have mine yet and I heard you put your junk in it..................must drink now mind not work right!!!
        Last edited by ofelles; September 29, 2019, 11:56 AM.

I tip my steaming cup of black brew to all of you.

Comment

Just a little Splenda makes a splendid cuppa joe.

Comment

Black only, always, just like God intended it!

Comment

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually he intended it locked up in a bitter, podish high altitude bush. I will roll with that though.😃😃

Love my coffee. Today: French press French roast. I use a little sugar and nothing else. The only coffees I do not like are as follows. I'm not even sure what a frapuccino is:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	c7814b696dae33480259b3adb5ab6fdf.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	749170

Click image for larger version

Name:	14192036_10207268140766746_6762490307347657268_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnXwhPGbNn8LhP_BUc868DuMC8dM3rTlORfujwJK-aQyNgsGN5OkiOs5II0KFew-LI&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=659c57460030d47a800fb874ccdaf0d2&oe=5E2E37B7.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	749171

Comment

I too like my coffee, I drink it every morning. I am also a huge fan of cold press and cold press Nitro. Get's you going!

Comment

It just so happens I’m having coffee right now and I didn’t know anything about it. What luck. Go figure!

Comment

Coffee is life; especially now that I work graveyard. I'm practically mainlining it to stay functional - so black only, the sugar gets in the way of absorption

Comment

Like my coffee black, but not very fussy about type or method of preparation.

Comment

• Dan Deter
                    Dan Deter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ditto.

Enjoying a nice cup of home-roasted Sumatra right now. Happy Int'l Coffee Day!

Comment

Had my cup of Blackbeard’s Delight from the good folks at Black Rifle Coffee Company this morning! I’m out of BRCC at the office, so I’m suffering the lack of a second cup.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Reaper One Three, if ya didn't inherit yer Dad's Aladdin Thermos, might wanna git yerself one...

Hot java fer days...

Jus sayin...

'Family Traditions' all gotta originate somewhere, Brother...
                      FBB, FWD, out.
                      Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 29, 2019, 12:43 PM.

• RickyBobby
                      RickyBobby commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cheef , I’m honestly a big fan. I’ve been drinking their coffee almost exclusively for a few years now. The obvious reason to love it is that it’s a veteran business that supports veterans. Outside of that though, I like their range of coffees. All roasted to order. Gunship is my favorite. A lighter roast. I have yet to have a coffee of theirs that I don’t like. If you have a keurig, you can order a K-Cup variety pack to try their flagship coffees. AK47 is a great espresso roast!

• RickyBobby
                      RickyBobby commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mr. Bones , FBB FWD, I will hopefully be brining it back with me next time I visit mom and dad!

58limited
                    Full disclosure I drink decalf too. A lot. Otherwise we could all just have Red Bull’s or take pills. I like coffee in all kinds of ways.
                    kind of like Sir Mix-a-lot.

Comment

• 58limited
                      58limited commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Honestly, I've been known to have decaf if the day is getting late and I want to sleep.

• FireMan
                      FireMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ya mean fake coffee?

• HouseHomey
                      HouseHomey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      FireMan Yes, that one. Use the rest in ice cream, with whisky or for dunking stuff in.
                      New campaign
                      "Drink more Decaf!"

When I discovered the day & fired out the post, I was drinking a cup of instant, waitin for my pot of cowboy coffee to finish brewin. How’s that for being sacrilegious & Holy in one fell swoop?

Where did that saying come from anyways?

Comment

• djl
                      djl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is all about balance!

• holehogg
                      holehogg commented
                      Editing a comment
                      From Bartholomew Blasphemous

• HouseHomey
                      HouseHomey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ahhh... that good cup o Sanka!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here