Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee

I came across this link & think I may try some of their coffee, should be fresh sense they don't roast it till you order it. & I like a good cup of coffee that's not too biter. Don't know it anyone is interested but this is the link:
    Veteran Coffee Company is a Veteran owned and operated coffee company based out of Orlando, FL.

Dave

Thanks for the link. This will make great gifts, and It will also support some veterans.

Comment

Thanks for posting this Darchie03 ! Just saw this and we are ordering some. Have you tried any yet? If so, how did you like it/them?

Comment

Sweet, Darchie03 !!!
        Sorry I somehow missed this post, previous... my apologies, Good Sir!
        How dat coffee from online?
        Jus' wonderin', 'cuz I use coffee to navigate through th' mornin'
        I've told 'em at work, for more than 25 yrs.... we have this non-negotiable deal, you, an' me...No Coffee=No Workie

Comment

• Darchie03
          Darchie03 commented
          Editing a comment
          richinlbrg, Mr. Bones, I haven't ordered any yet but will in an other week. Got side tracked with another project & will post photos of it when I start putting it together, waiting on my welder now & he's sick at this time (young people just can't stay away from the flue).
          Dave

• richinlbrg
          richinlbrg commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry to hear about the flu, Darchie03 !! We may be posting a review before you! LOL. We ordered 3 coffees and their sampler pack. BIG plus, we like supporting our Veterans. Thanks again for your post.

That link looks promising - the prices are fantastic. By the time it arrives at your home it should already be degassing and in prime condition for drinkage.

Pretty stoked to see that they carry Yirgacheffe (so good) as well as some Costa Rican and Guatemalan.

Comment

We have been drinking their coffees this week, and VERY much enjoying them! Some more than others, just taste differences, but we are very much enjoying the coffees and trying new ones!
          #recommended!

Comment

richinlbrg, I too am drinking their coffee this week, got the sampler pack am disappointed in the one from Bali as the best coffee I ever had came from there bur this is not it. some of the others are very good, I will be ordering more when I decide which ones I like the best. Being a Vet. I too like to support them when I am able.

Comment

@richinlbrg, @kill2grill, Mr. Bones, Out of the sampler pack I like the COLOMBINA SUPREMO, & Honduras Organic, the best will be ordering more of them & will be trying some of the others that were not in the sampler.
              Last edited by Darchie03; May 8, 2017, 09:08 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here