Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: The cola wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gcdmd
    commented on 's reply
    Le blog qui vous apprend à cuisinier. Bienvenue dans l'école de cuisine 2.0 avec ses astuces, tests de robots et recettes délicieuses

• gcdmd
    commented on 's reply
    Beet sugar and cane sugar are both sucrose, but there may be a few trace ingredients that allow some people with sensitive palates to tell the difference.

• jholmgren
    replied
    I have a couple of restored (1950's) Coke machines in the house... so even though I might only drink a soft drink once every other month or so... it has to be Coke.
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• bbqoaf
    replied
    The two mini cans of cola I drink per year are always Coke. It's always driving home from either hiking or skiing in the mountains, does anyone else feel like they get more of an initial jolt from cola than coffee? Maybe it's because my body gets black coffee every morning and the isn't used to the sugar.

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    replied
    I knew the family that owned the manufacturing rights for Coca Cola Co in the Pacific Northwest region. Their facility was in Chehalis, Washingon. They also owned ALL of the Coca Cola vending machine in all those states.

Back then it cost them 7.5 cents to produce a can of Coke. Needless to say that family was filthy, filthy rich. My brother worked for them.

I personally prefer wine over soft drinks. The only Coke I drink is when I go to In N Out for burgers.😎

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    #pollbuster

• PaulstheRibList
    replied
    Dr Pepper!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Bumping some fun older polls to get new members in on them......

Leave a comment:

• jmeier64
    replied
    Always have and always will be a coke drinker. I can not tell the difference between others, but I have done many blind tests. I always pick the coke. I even know when none of the ones I am tasting are coke. It has the bite that I like

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Translation needed on the "TMI"

No way, I could write book on them things....
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; September 29, 2014, 07:21 PM.

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    TMI maybe? just sayin

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    commented on 's reply
    Dunno, was just a thing back in the day, well known in the south at least. In Georgia putting peanuts in your Coke is a common thing, taste kinda weird to me.

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Even before the 1st bout with urinary calculi in '95, I was not a big soft drink drinker.

If I did, it was Root Beer or Cream Soda once in a blue moon....in the bottle.
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; September 29, 2014, 07:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Powersmoke_80
    replied
    The Captain says coke! Also I use the soda stream with coke syrup from Sams club,I just like the taste of coke from a fountain better than a can and I don't have to mess with as many returnables.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    _John_, I think Shenandoah said that, right?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here