Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gatorade to compete with Red Bull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gatorade to compete with Red Bull

Gatorade is about to compete with Red Bull in the caffeinated beverage category.

One 12oz bottle will contain as much caffeine as two 12-oz Red Bulls. It's being marketed as a low-sugar, pre-workout hydration beverage.

Expect to see it on the NFL sidelines this season, before it hits the market. Of course it's called "Fast Twitch"

source: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/01/gato...st-twitch.html

Time to buy more stock in blood pressure medication makers…

Comment

Sounds like Jolt cola from the 80's.. Twice the sugar and all the caffeine...

Comment

Gatorwake!

Comment

Caffeine is a diuretic, meaning it dehydrates you. You're making your Gatorade weaker! For those who don't want natural nutrition and energy sources, there are an inceasing array of options!

Comment

• Hulagn1971
            Hulagn1971 commented
            Editing a comment
            Truth!

The only Red Bull I care about is their F1 team.

Comment

• Sid P
            Sid P commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly.

Red Bull tastes like radiator fluid. I hope Fast Twitch tastes good

Comment

Never had an energy drink. I prefer good ole water.

Comment

Originally posted by Bkhuna View Post
              The only Red Bull I care about is their F1 team.
              We do love ourselves some Red Bull events, like their Soapbox derby, or Flugtag (Human-powered Airplane)

Comment

• Old Glory
                Old Glory commented
                Editing a comment
                Ha Ha that was great

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here