Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Zimmerman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Zimmerman

My fiance is not a very big drinker, and she also doesn't pay much attention when I am the one preparing things in the kitchen. I don't even ask what she wants for dinner anymore, there is no point, I just make complete meals magically appear on plates at the table. Must be nice.

One night I made her and her sister White Russians which they apparently liked because every weekend get together they kept asking me to make them one. One night around the holidays she comes home from the store with a bottle of Patron Cafe XO and asks me to make her a White Russian.

I call this the White Hispanic. AKA George Zimmerman.
    Glass 3/4 full of ice
    Fill half way with whole milk (or cream/half and half but we go healthier. Good farm fresh whole milk tastes just as good).
    Fill the rest of the way with Tequila (its only 60 proof don't worry too much).

It's not quite my style, but its something different and everyone that tries it seems to really like it.

If its a Zimmerman shouldn't it be a shot? I have some of that in my fridge, brb.

Comment

Annnnd i'm back, that was really surprisingly good and simple. I have skim but thought that would be too watery so I put a bit of heavy cream in as well. Thanks!

Comment

I didn't think this thread was going to have anything to do with ETOH. Nice click hole, cheers!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here