Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This may sound weird...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may sound weird...

Or maybe people do this all the time, i dunno, first for me.

But Max Good black swan beso del fuego is REALLY damn good in a bloody mary

Not weird, but unexpected...meanin mebbe yer a Pioneer, a Trailblazer, insteada jus Weird lol!
    I have me some, an was thinkin bout makin some Bloody Mary this weekend; might haveta give that a try, thanks Brother!

Comment

Actually, to me that sounds delish. Just a dash in there to kick it up a notch.

Comment

Not weird at all. For International Mead Day back in 2017 Meridian Hive Meadery in Austin held a get-together. I sat at a table with a a pretty good amateur mixologist. I had brought Snow's BBQ to the event and we took some chipotle raspberry mead from a meadery in Arizona (forgot the name) and added the Snow's BBQ sauce to it - delicious!

Comment

Go to a bar up here and the Bloody Mary or Bloody Cesar's are an after thought with the olives, pickled beans, shrimp, bacon, celery etc in the drink so Black Swan would be tame in a drink

Comment

• Dewesq55
            Dewesq55 commented
            Editing a comment
            Not for nothing, but bacon in a Bloody Mary is freakin' delicious! Just saying. . .

Fire it up! The great thing about them is you can add pretty much anything you want and they still taste good.

Comment

Just got back from shopping with A bottle of Clamato
            I wanted two but she wouldn’t let me buy another
            ....I never get anything....pouting emoji

Comment

Famous Dave's (local BBQ chain) sells bloody Mary mix based on their sauce. So I would say that you have agreement.

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out. Yep, Beso and Bloody Marys, delish! grantgallagher if you feel inclined, please share that at our Amazon pages - https://tinyurl.com/y9t7c4kf
                Last edited by Max Good; June 20, 2020, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• grantgallagher
                  grantgallagher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Max Good i am making the malcom reed chuckie burnt ends with ur original sauce as we speak. I will mention both in the review, dont you worry.

• grantgallagher
                  grantgallagher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  review submitted. 5 stars of course. i really enjoyed both ones ive tried so far.

Whoddathunkit? What a great idea.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here