Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've thought up a new drink.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've thought up a new drink.

All I need is what goes in a

Quarantini

Please post what you would put in this drink. Remember - there are no wrong answers, (except for FireMan , but whatever he comes up with will be funny - no pressure friend )

Brisket drippings.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      And I thought there was no wrong answer....

Bbq sauce.....

Comment

Quinine (Tonic) water.

Comment

• DiverDriver
        DiverDriver commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually I am back on Tonic Water with gin and fresh picked grapefruit juice from Tucson. And I termed it my Quarantini!! Ward off that Chinese Virus.

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        DiverDriver I have been drinking the same thing.

How about Covid 9. It’ll kill what ails ya!
      To borrow a page out of Huskee ‘s tutorial: Coke Vinegar &D from whole vitamin D milk. Then there is the 9 which when said backwards is turn me on dead man. Feel warm & fuzzy inside. Drink Covid 9, plus it’s less than 19.

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        I knew you'd come through.

2 parts gin, 1 part dry vermouth, a dash of bitters, a twist of irony, an ounce of prevention, and a squirt or 2 of hand sanitizer. Shaken, not stirred, of course, then strained through an N95 mask and served cold, like revenge.
      Last edited by CaptainMike; April 27, 2020, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        ...and we have a winner!

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        Henrik - my thoughts exactly.

One bourbon, one bleach, and one beer.

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, ya got the ch right!

• DiverDriver
        DiverDriver commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought we were told by the Prez to mainline the bleach? LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	ci-corona-extra-2501fe5ca490cb1d.jpeg
Views:	366
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	838577

1 Bottle

+

19 Tots

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpeg
Views:	374
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	838578

=

Quarantini.

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice!

Well I wear bbq sauce and meat drippings, don’t drink em so If I’m gonna be punk in drublic it will be 3 parts PitOne Citroen hand sanitizer (vodka), 2 parts Cointreau19 (aged one year), 1 part cranberry (or just maybe one cranberry). Shaken

Comment

• Loren
        Loren commented
        Editing a comment
        Nofx! Nofx! Nofx!

😁😁😁

I'd like 3 oz of Grey Goose vodka with just the tiniest hint of dry vermouth from a vermouth spritzer. Follow that with about a teaspoon of olive juice and three olives, please stir gently and serve in a chilled glass. After two of these I'm very easy to quarantine.

Comment

Whatever you have in the house that won't kill you but will still dull the ennui.

Comment

Isnt pretty much any martini we are drinking these days a quarantini?

Comment

3 oz gin, 1.5 oz dry vermouth, 1 lemon twist ..... stir gin and vermouth well in cocktail shaker over ice (don't shake), strain into cocktail glass, add the twist .... drink and enjoy .... not quite sure how you drink it while maintaining social distancing and proper masking, though

Comment

Tequila and hot sauce. Don’t need much quarantining after a couple of those.

Comment

I have been making Quarantinis for weeks. Just saying

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here