Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the flush among us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the flush among us...

I've seen acquaintances suffer legal ramifications fer makin' far less foolish choices than buyin' a $1200 cocktail.

Looks like a boomin' industry, waitin' to blossom in our areas....

Anybody here got a smoker???

Comment

Cherry !?!?

For that price, one would think they could at least use some good Post Oak.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        HeeHee!
        Mornin', Count!
        Hope yer off work, today...

• TheCountofQ
        TheCountofQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Good morning, Mr. Bones.

Yep. Resting the feet and sipping coffee.

Quite windy here today, and I don't wanna fight temp control, so living vicariously thru AR.

I get a great puff of smoke openin’ my cooker with a slightly less expensive glass of scotch and a good cigar!

Comment

We were at a very good (Michelin star) restaurant once, and we were at the bar awaiting friends. The bar menu had a $50 Margarita listed. As the bartender came by, I said I would never pay that much for a drink. Ynette said "We'll take two." Patron Platinum, Grand Marnier Cent Cinquantenaire, organic agave syrup, fresh Key lime juice, all in a gold rimmed glass. Personally, I prefer the Margaritas at my favorite Mexican restaurant. $6.95

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          ^^^^^Mr. Bones approves this message ^^^^^

• Yno
          Yno commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't like frozen Margaritas. On the rocks is the only way I will drink one. I do make a good one at home, but I do like to go out for Mexican food occasionally.

• JCGrill
          JCGrill commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm with you. Frozen is not my deal.

❓❓ I don't Think I Need My Vanity or Anything Else Stroked That Bad ❓❓ IMHOP ‼️ But What Do I Know ❓❓
        🤗😇🤗
        Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

$1200 for a drink? Really? Stupid!

Comment

I guess there are people out there who think $1200 is $10 for the rest of us.

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              You know that there are.

• Troutman
              Troutman commented
              Editing a comment
              That's for sure, can think of worse examples of decadence

Reckon, more power to 'em...
            If I was pretty flush with cash, reckon I could find better things to do with my cash, but that's jus' me...
            (I Do Not represent th' Bell Curve of Humanity)

Comment

Even if I were incredibly rich, I would never spend crazy money on a drink or something of that nature. However, it got me thinking.... Smoked Ice Cubes. I'm gonna be rich!!! Incredibly rich.

Comment

All I can think about that bartender accidentally knocking that bottle of $6000 scotch onto the floor...whoops. Just keep going lady.

And how about that fancy smoke gun....reckon that's a multi-taking piece of equipment ????

Comment

I think I'll just continue to smoke my own cocktails.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good call, brother!
                    Have ya'/can ya' use yer lil' smoker contraption to cold smoke, such as cheese?
                    How long can it puff, after fuelin' it up?
                    Jus' curious, since first ya' showed us...

• Attjack
                    Attjack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have used it to cold smoke some cheese. It was good but lightly smokey. Probably better for cocktails than cheese. It has a small bowl and it burns it pretty quick. But you could keep feeding it I guess. What I do is fill up a container full of Smoke and trap it in there with Saran wrap, or under a bowl. Then in about 5 minutes I usually am done.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here