Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost Margarita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost Margarita

Summer is here and the transition to margaritas has begun. The Ghost version has become my new favorite. If you enjoy a cocktail with a kick, give it a try.

2 oz Ghost Tequila
    0.5 to 1 oz Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur (or your favorite orange liqueur)
    Juice of 1 small to medium lime
    0.5 oz Agave syrup (or simple syrup)
    Splash of OJ

Shake vigorously with ice until ice cold. Serve on the rocks with salt rimmed glass or, my preferred method, just sprinkle a pinch of salt directly into the drink.

The agave syrup and OJ are optional, but add just enough sweetness to help tame the ghost pepper infused tequila.

Cheers!

What is ghost tequila?

Comment

• STEbbq
      STEbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright, I found it. Never heard of this before.

Just in case someone else has the same question. Ghost pepper infused tequila. Has a nice kick!

Click image for larger version

Name:	69360339-8FCE-42C0-983F-E22D29A26EE2.png
Views:	161
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	1042351

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here