Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's like a bad one night stand happened and 9 months later...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's like a bad one night stand happened and 9 months later...

Six of these were born...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1580.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	563087

I would take them and bury them in the yard and forget about it

Comment

Hey don't knock it 'til you try it. Bourbon barrel beers can taste mighty good.

Comment

Bourbon barrel aged stouts, porters, and ales can be delicious...not Budweiser though.

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking bust a cap and toss 'em in a swamp.

Comment

All I have to say is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	8D1DAADD-0D41-4151-BB42-D54162EE7179.gif
Views:	140
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	563152

Comment

Humm... I would try it at least. One thing I know is craft brew. Another thing I know is what many many years of craft brewing has done to the common beer market. These big market beers over the last several years aren't putting out swill under a fancy label really. They are actually trying to compete because they have to compete. The MARKET is what actually made Budweiser, Miller Beer, Coors, all the rest in the beginning because that is what we wanted to drink. The market has changed.

Comment

Since no alcohol (had the dictionary spell that for me, ouch) since August of '95 I bet I could smell that stuff and be buzzed for a week.

Comment

• Scout789
                  Scout789 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats on your 23 years, Jerod. I just celebrated 14 years in August.

• phrogpilot73
                  phrogpilot73 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats on 23 years and 14 years Scout789 - I just celebrated 2 years in November. Looking forward to 3 years (we go to Texas de Brazil each year)!

Budweiser Copper is actually not bad. I'm an avid craft beer drinker and home brewer, can't stand Bud Lite but will drink regular Bud on a hot day if nothing else is around.

Comment

It's not half bad, honestly. But I'm definitely not a beer snob, so TIFWIW.

Comment

would still make a decent hair rinse

Comment

The best....
                      Attached Files

Comment

I saw some of that Jim Beam Budweiser at the store today...$15 a bottle. 😳

Comment

OK - Founder's has some 4-bottle paks that cost 3 x more and taste better. (a LOT). But this is BUD. A beer reserved for cooking, if you can't get Gennesee white in the cans.

It's edible. And I DON'T drink Bud. But You Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly.

Comment

I'd give the Beam-Bud a try. I don't buy Bud/Bud Light for my beer fridge but I'll certainly drink them if that is what the host is offering.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here