Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This beer should get a gold medal for marketing alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This beer should get a gold medal for marketing alone

Couldn't pass this one up! Good or bad (haven't tried it yet), I had to support any brewer who thinks like this. Had to pick up some spare ribs to go with my beer instead of the other way around. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170107_111001938.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	260546

Though I am not a Porter fan, the marketing is great! Hope you enjoy the brew too.

Comment

Love the label.

Comment

Did you say porter or porker?

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          HawkerXP, Did You get Grounded? That looks like a Brama Steer for Your Avatar!
          From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          Danjohnston949, That was a cow we saw jogging down the middle of the street in India.

I love it not only for the label but because it was posted by you - MillerTime! That's fantastic.

Comment

• BigBear
          BigBear commented
          Editing a comment
          "If you've got the time..."

Love that Miller has brought these old commercials back. Reminds me of my youth.

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          BigBear - Me too,

Looks good all the way around! It's Country Smoked Porter Time!!

Comment

Very Cool !

Comment

Smoked Porter. That sounds hugely interesting!

Comment

Turns out it tastes every bit as good as the label looks. Highly recommended if youike porters and can get it.

Comment

Jekyll is an outstanding brewery.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here