Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beer for Dogs (courtesy of Busch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer for Dogs (courtesy of Busch)

Ever wanted to pop a cold one, but felt your Good Boy or Good Girl was missing out on the fun?

This year's "dog beer" is turkey-based, not be confused with the 2020 pork-based version.

Good to know that Busch says, "while it's made for dogs, humans could drink it too"

Click image for larger version

Name:	0d4e9afe11e006c4a45de31ea3f866e0.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	1310020

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/busc...221100032.html

Now,,,who’d a thunk it !

Comment

Is it Pumpkin Spice Edition???

Comment

• STEbbq
        STEbbq commented
        Editing a comment
        Now there is a missed opportunity.

What will they think of next

Comment

What would the meaning be for the new idiom - Give the dog a beer.

Comment

Clever, but pricy for 4 cans of turkey broth.

Comment

Watching Jade run sprints in her sleep and imagining what she might do with a buzz on.

Comment

Just don't give them PBR. That's for killing slugs in the garden

Comment

• bbqLuv
                bbqLuv commented
                Editing a comment
                Many uses for PBR.

Turkey Broth, sounds fowl to me.

Comment

My parents dog LOVES Amber Bock. (Don’t ask me how I know. LOL)

Being the “responsible” person that I am…only took seven tries to write that and not laugh myself silly…anyway…I didn’t want to spend the money on “dog beer” so picked up a nonalcoholic “dark” beer. He hated it. Ended up giving those away.

So figured, what the hey…let’s buy him “dog beer.” Had about the same reaction. I gave those away as well…the feedback was less than positive.

Given the track record of my decidedly small sampling…I’m gonna pass. (Whew! I knew he’d get to the point sooner or later. LOL)

Comment

Back in the 80's early 90's Canfield's a Chicago based soda company went all in on canned dog & cat water called Thirsty Dog - Thirsty Cat. It pretty much bankrupted them. After the huge success they had with their Diet Chocolate Fudge Soda they thought they were unstoppable. Guess they were just too early

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here