Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@bbqluv is going to freak out (1844)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@bbqluv is going to freak out (1844)

Just in time for the 4th of July bbqLuv

Click image for larger version

Name:	dqdIquF.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	1245195 ​​​​​​​

That works out to about $5.50 a 12 pack; and it's already skunky, so you have unlimited time to drink it. I'm in.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I had one yesterday.

First, I have to say I really like PBR. Maybe because I grew up in Milwaukee, WI and still live there today. It’s what we drank. However because of some health issues I have been forced to quit consuming alcohol completely, so unfortunately I will have to pass. Otherwise, I would be a buyer!!

Comment

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      I drink it too, lol.

That needs to be one of the prizes on the monthly give away.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      YES! We need a booby prize.

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      I find nothing wrong with boobies, prized or not.

• Oak Smoke
      Oak Smoke commented
      Editing a comment
      +1

So if my math is right, that weighs nearly 1,400 pounds. That’s a big move.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      no problem-O, I have a pickup

It's just not my cup tea. Now if it was Bud light, that's a different story

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      A different class of beer IMO. Light beers and cheap lagers have a distinction in my head. Do you have a preferred cheap macro lager you prefer over PBR?

• radiodome21
      radiodome21 commented
      Editing a comment
      In high school and college our cheap go to beer was Old Style. The fact that it was also the official beer of the Chicago Cubs and available there only gave it more street cred.
      Last edited by radiodome21; July 1, 2022, 06:06 AM.

Hahaha

Comment

I'll take two with an option on a third....

Comment

I would try an offer of 4 or 5 hundred, who knows. Something like that can't move fast. I have drank worse .

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          They probably just bust it open and sell the 30 packs if no one bites on the promotion. Either way, the promotion probably works.

Clearly, the delay in bbqLuv ‘s reply indicates he is hunting this deal down and getting it home safely.

Comment

• bbqLuv
          bbqLuv commented
          Editing a comment
          I was at a friend's house, and yes, I have a friend.

STEbbq No, it’s not that bbqLuv is hunting the deal down. I think it’s because he doesn’t understand what the fuss is all about. That’s how he buys each week’s supply of PBR.

Comment

PBR is my official lawnmower beer, with that I would have the best lawn on the street.

Comment

• Bkhuna
            Bkhuna commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup, it's like making love in a canoe.

Thank all you so much. Just imagen being on an island surrounded in a sea of PBR.
          Yew Sir, if the ocean were PBR and I was a duck,
          I would swim to the bottom and don't give a .... (Forgot the rest, sorry.)

Comment

Apparently, this deal is more than just an oversized case of beer:

But this summer, the 1844 pack could include more than just suds. To coincide with the release of the only beer pack on earth you need a forklift to move, Pabst Blue Ribbon are hosting a sweepstakes to help American beer drinkers from Portland, OR to Portland, ME. Each day in July, the good folks at Pabst will hand out $1,844 to a lucky winner in order to help ease the burden of inflation. In addition to the daily jackpot, Pabst will also be doling out 1,844 gallons of gasoline to a single winner in both July and August.

Comment

Here's the sweepstakes link: http://pabstblueribbon.secondstreetapp.com/PBR1844/#/referrals/014c7199-6296-4755-8112-c7eef3ee250b
              Last edited by Attjack; July 7, 2022, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here