Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ode Coors Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ode Coors Light

Gag me, Gag me
    Take Coors light and Gag me
    Gag Me to the highest degree
    BBQ'ers, would you weep for me?

Very funny. You wrote while drinking what?

Comment

There could be copy write infringement there I think,,,,
      do,do,do,da do,do,dooo

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        My thoughts exactly!

Your on a desert island
      All that is available is Coors Light
      Not any form of liquid at all
      So you have two choices....

Comment

• Mosca
        Mosca commented
        Editing a comment
        Learn how to catch rain water?

I know this is a poem, but it's about beer (I think?) so I will move this from Off Topic to Beverages > Beer.

Remember what Off Topic is for, please.

Comment

Can't stand coors light

Comment

With all due respects to Roger Miller, I presume?

Comment

You haven’t weighed in on this

Comment

• bbqLuv
              bbqLuv commented
              Editing a comment
              I want one too

I was hoping the title to this post was due to an announcement Coors Light was being dicontinued !

Damn

Comment

A wise man once told me "there is no such thing as bad beer, some are just better than others".

Comment

• smokin fool
                smokin fool commented
                Editing a comment
                I dunno, I've brought a few craft beers I wouldn't pour on the lawn....didn't want to harm it.
                But everyone's tastes are different.

I have Coors Light on tap!
              Attached Files

Comment

• bbqLuv
                bbqLuv commented
                Editing a comment
                Now that is funny.

• 58limited
                58limited commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL! I just spit beer on the monitor.

• RichieB
                RichieB commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey you're giving water a bad name.

I have remained quiet as long as I can! I’ll not put up with anymore of this balderdash! 🙄. Apparently we have a lot of Coors Light "closet" drinkers who are too ashamed to admit they drink America’s 2nd most popular beer. PBR is waaay down the list. In case you missed it, I just happened to score a top secret photo of many Pit Members drinking it. They had no idea they were on camera.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ACE5180D-00BC-4B49-A43F-1C5D012E5D85.jpg Views:	0 Size:	120.7 KB ID:	1218800

EVEN OUR MUCH REVERED MEMBER TROUTMAN IS A BIG ENTHUSIAST

Click image for larger version  Name:	029C5A14-B5EF-45AB-AE61-E64DC93E4846.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.39 MB ID:	1218801

So there you have it! I’ve been a fan of Coors Light since an early age…

ACTUAL BABY PIC OF MYSELF

Click image for larger version  Name:	7D87B049-8E90-4418-8105-15BFFC84E2BA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	10.3 KB ID:	1218802

Comment

• smokenoob
                smokenoob commented
                Editing a comment
                Proof that the taste buds go as you age…..

• smokin fool
                smokin fool commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey, at the end of the day I'm not going to turn up my nose at a Coors Light.
                Not that much of a beer snob, more of a commonsewer of beer so you offer it I'll drink it.
                However!!!! There are a few beers that, well....no thank you.... .

Originally posted by Panhead John View Post

So there you have it! I’ve been a fan of Coors Light since an early age…
              I heard there was someone.

Comment

Coors Light isn’t for people who like beer. It’s for people who like to pee a lot.

Comment

• CLB3
                  CLB3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Amen.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here