Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgraded my drinking to the next level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye, she's a beaut!

Comment

Where is the drain for the glass rinser (excellent touch by the way, no self respecting bar should be without one) plumbed? For that matter, how is the water supplied?

Comment

• jfmorris
        jfmorris commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow. I totally missed the glass rinser in the middle of the drip tray. That's a cool feature for sure.

• SmokeyGator
        SmokeyGator commented
        Editing a comment
        AdequateEatin So the water supply is a keg connected to the CO2 regulator? Neat solution! But dont you need more pressure than the standard 6-8 pounds for beer? Or is the beer pressure enough. I thought you might be using a bucket of some sort as a drain, that would be the easiest thing. And for outside who needs a bucket? Just drain to the ground.

• AdequateEatin
        AdequateEatin commented
        Editing a comment
        Correct, the keg is connected to the first part of a 3 body high pressure regulator (https://www.kegconnection.com/beer-c...ndary-taprite/) . They recommend the water is between 15 to 60 psi for the glass rinser. So I set the regulator body closest to the CO2 tank connector to about 30psi then the second 2 are around 8psi. I also have a 2 way air distributor that I have yet to install for the 3rd regulator body so I can have 4 kegs total. 1 water for the rinser, 3 for beer

Beautiful build! I’ve had several kegerators since my first one in 2005. Started Homebrewing in 2007 and my kegerator has evolved many times as my hobby (obsession) progressed. Highest level attained was three forward-sealing Perlicks with three more picnic taps in the garage fridge.

My last kegerator died a couple years ago…and my time allotted for brewing has as well. I REALLY miss having a few of my beers on tap. Hope to get back into the hobby in the next year.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here