Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beer grading system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer grading system

Grading system for beer, 1 to 10, this is fill in the Blank
    Coors Light to __________________

Coors Light to...Not Coors Light

Comment

• Darchie03
      Darchie03 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rocky mountain sheep pee (coors Light) yuk

Geez man. You really should give this a break. I luv ya bro, but man, the same old posts over and over get old really quick.
    Last edited by Panhead John; November 13, 2021, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Got Yeah. LOL

In high school we had the three levels of beer depending on how much cash we could get together

Goebel $
    Busch $$
    Labatt $$$

Comment

Coors Original

My favorite beers are :
      1) Free Beer
      2) Cold beer
      ​​​​​​
      I'm very picky
      Last edited by BFlynn; November 14, 2021, 09:45 AM.

Comment

You guys are making this too complicated. Here's my take:

Cold - Good
        Not Cold - Not so good but sometimes necessary

Comment

I drink Guinness Extry Stout, in th 22 oz. bottles...

When they'e done brewin a batch, they bottle it, an worsh out th tanks, natch...
          Coors Light ain't even as good as what they git, on th fourth rinse-out lol!

PBR? ~Mebbe~ th third rinse...
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; November 14, 2021, 04:12 PM.

Comment

One of the urinals in the garage at MolsonCoors had...."pipeline to Labatt's"....written over it.
            Nuff said.

Comment

Pbr is no better,,,

Comment

In the beer biz there's this old joke:

At a brewer's conference (these things are real), after a long day of booth duty and seminars, the presidents of Budweiser, Coors and Guinness find themselves walking into the lobby bar together. The barkeep asks what they will have.

The president of Coors says, "I'll have the only beer brewed with Rocky Mountain spring water. Give me a Coors." The president of Bud says, And I'll have the king of beers, a Budweiser please." The president of Guinness orders a Coke. "A coke?" the other two say in surprise. To which he answers, "Well, if the two of you aren't going to drink beer, I won't either."

Comment

• Richard Chrz
                  Richard Chrz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hahahahaha!

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That there's what Ah'ma talkin bout, Mark!!!!

Older model, High Compression, cain't run me on no Unleaded, start knockin, especial goin uphills...
                  Last edited by Mr. Bones; November 14, 2021, 06:49 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here